JOB ANNOUNCEMENT – ADMINISTRATIVE SPECIALIST
Public Health Advocates seeks a dynamic administrative professional to support our Within Our REACH (Racial and Ethnic Approaches to Community Health) work, a project funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Sierra Health Foundation, in the City of Stockton.
- Collect & prepare weekly activity reports and database entry
- Maintain database of completed grant measures and outcomes to support the grant evaluation process
- Support the Stockton Community Action Plan by tracking relevant information from meetings of the Planning Commission, City Council and community input meetings
- Provide administrative support for the meetings of the General Plan Leadership Group, as well as meetings with FBO and CBO partners
- Provide Administrative support and ensure the smooth operation of the Stockton office functions and systems
- Provide administrative support for organization wide functions as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of administrative experience
- Prior non-profit experience a plus
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, online databases & uploading web content
- This is a part-time (30 hours p/wk) non-exempt position
- Eligible for full health benefits available to spouses, domestic partners and dependents
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Position available immediately
Submit cover letter, resume, and writing sample electronically to: Sergio Zepeda, Director of Administration: .
Public Health Advocates provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.